I would like to say, I had a nice weekend again.
It was a long one this time.
Caught two movies!
Friday, linc and I had an early night and we woke up early for Breakfast.
After which, we decided to go out for sun!

and the sun was really scorching hot at first but, the weather cool after an hour or so.
Midnight show "
Clash of titans"
well, this show irritated my darling.
I expected more from this show but well, Percy Jackson was way nicer.
:S
To somehow celebrate linc's exam break, we decided to spend the night out!
We went to Mustafa.
Aww, I was real tired, guess I'm really old.
My temper was rather bad, sorry mr Heng.
We got home and slept around 6am.
We woke up pretty late and quickly rush out to meet friends.
Anyway, I really enjoy Anna's cooking. I don't understand why linc complains.
We caught a movie "
when in rome"
Well, at least this show was better than COT.
Guess I shall head to Rome to pick up some coins. It will be interesting.
^^
Anyway, I enjoyed my time with everyone.
Miss those times when all of us were chattering in linc's car.
- - -
Something else-
It was my one year anniversary with my company last month.
Unknowingly, a year passed.
How much have I grow in a year? I have not done my reflection but I shall say, it was an eye-opening year.
chronic difficult people, real admirable people, all sorts of people, I've seen it all.
ECH is not as simple as how people perceived.
It's a wonderful profession. Preschool teachers are the one who inspire and impart values to your child in their initial stage.
Everyone should respect this job!
It's really a challenging job, rewarding too!
---
Something else-
Anyway,
I thought to myself, was it fate that brought friends together?
Are everything predestined?
I'm really glad that I have always meet nice, true friends.
I really want to thank my friends in class.
They spent near-to one year with me, tolerating my nonsense, bearing with my dominance and more...
I shall say, I love them.
In two months time, we will get busy with our career life.
I believe that we will definitely meet up to talk about Chronic difficult people that we met.
I will miss -
the nurhidah group- who's always thinking about "
what's for lunch".
till then,
I shall share more.
As for now,
I NEED TO RUSH MY $%^&* Assignment. BOOOO