Photobucket




BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!
11:50 PM
Monday, July 28, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XH & HAPPY 21st LIFENG!!
(=

~*

Loads of pictures (inclu. non-bdayboy presence) & Videos!


Well, all of Humanssssssss celebrated Xh's 19th Birthday in a Special way.
In the past, whenever there's anyone's birthday, it will somehow turn up to be a "HATEDAY".

for e.g.
last year Jessie's birthday;
(Be prepared... the picture that I'm going to show may shock you!)
.
..
...
....

















*on the above pic, isn't it memorable?

-

Well, this year, no more such stuffs.
We have learn to disturb people in a different way,
for e.g.
presenting a ppt(a ppt which consists of all lame slides) that we have done for him in front of the whole class


definitely not forgetting to give him a gift?

awWw so what is it?
.
..
...

Dearest QQ presenting him his 1st Gift.. The Polar bear!


and, that's all for the first celebration.

which then...
After school, we decided to give him another round of celebration;
together with the ppt slides, cake, card, crumpler gift.






the card is nice, isn't it?? (=


HumanSSSSSSSS



The reason why we are laughing like this is because, Xh was pushed to the floor by someone. So therefore we were thinking who's the culprit which then, the video shows everything. it was truly hilarious when we were trying to find out who the person was.

a real candid shot!



So, after school we stayed awhile before heading to Swensen for desserts.



basically he was using that polar to toy with everyone =_="


and;


The beautiful clouds that I have captured.. Woots~ and the reflection pond..



After which, we headed to Swensen and,
ordered some light snacks due to .. dieting.



Winnie and I


Took some cute lil pictures of the POLAR;



and ...
...
.... The cutest cutie ONE!



and, oh.. a video to share;



So, that's about the day!
Xh, hope you enjoyed and remember this day always~
and oh ya,
Thanks Xh for the treat!
(=


.
..
...

Next up,
some photos taken on the same day.
JanJan and I



=D QH , me and Jan




I'm not kissing the bear but rather, he blocked my face!



JanJan and Polar.



and err,
I have truckloads of pictures taken by webcam.
I seriously don't know how to upload but perhaps randomly share some here!


Look at QQ behind.




Mel's trait !! Chibabom hair!


Upcoming; Eye rotation















Seriously, I have a lot more and when clicked at 0.5s/per pic, you will laugh like mad!
I don't know how to describe it here but well, super funny to look at each individual expression!
hoho~

Guess that's about it for this post!


Happy Birthday Xh!
=D



till then,
xoxo