HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE YUAN!celebrated on 22nd NovemberShall Let the Pictures do the talking!

Her Act-Cute Theme

Her Bf made this for her!


Yuan & Brendan

Yuan & I
(She's trying to test my flexibility)

She forced me to kiss her.

Yin & Yuan

K, that's willingly~

Brendan & I. Spot that leg!

Yin & Brendan

Yin & I.



Yuan's scolding Brendan for refusing to write the card.
Then,

&

and
.

She is once again scolding him for writing too small!!! LOL
Here,
her friends preparing the cake for her.



Claps to her Sweet Friends.
And here comes the
.
.
Sweet Boyfriend who's always there for her.

and
Another Group of Sweet friends who sewed her the skirt!

and her Precious Snail Friend
who looks so agonize due to Yuan's crying.

and,
I get to cut the cake with her
as it's my Actual Birth date!

and oh,
Here comes her Special Appearance!!
Spongebob!

haha!
Here,
The Yummilicious Cake!
It's nice!


*Wish you were here, Mal.
urgh.. that's my LIPS mark.
.
.
Last but not least,
A FLYING KISS FOR YOU, dumb!

Poor Bren.
That marks the End of Precious Yuan's 21st Birthday.Loves~*
*~ ^ ~ *