Photobucket




Random.
10:05 PM
Monday, March 08, 2010
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Seriously I feel like blogging but I don't know what to blog about.
Perhaps, just to share that I'm heading to Malaysia again, like really AGAIN. again.
Hope that this time, there are lesser people so that I can breathe better.
Well, come to think of it, it's not the venue that matters but the company that suffice.
I believe we guys are going to have a quarrelsome fun trip!
I will miss my dearest eventhough there's no difference if I'm here or there.
Alright, enough about my short trip.

Let's get on with my course!
My course is coming to an end soon, like in 2 months time.
Till then, I'll be celebrating with the girls @ Chijmes.
and we will go on our own battlegrounds.
I will still be Ms Caroline's "lil sis", goes around with her to look for her *Bling bling* ring.
Alright, Carol, thou shall not touch your man anymore. :S

Now,
I'm really lazy to pack my bag.

Till then,
I'll blog more about things around me.

GOODBYE.
xoxo