Photobucket




MC
10:11 AM
Thursday, September 03, 2009
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

I was awarded 2days Mc for I'm down with high fever.

I forced myself to attend class yday because that particular module, we are not suppose to miss any session.. My parents asked me not to go but due to stubbornness and the will to complete the module, I went. I was struggling in class as the class was extremely cold, I was shivering.. Therefore my artwork yday was a piece of dung. I couldn't even speak properly when I was exhibiting my art pieces..
Will upload all pictures when I'm free..

I quickly pack and rush to visit a doctor.. Not forgetting the weather was so freakin hot and it seems like piercing through my skin which upsets me once again..

The nurse took my temperature twice and she said that "Aiyo, you're running high fever", I was like "huh, really?" and that, she showed me and it was 39.3. She quickly put on a mask for me..

Thou I'm now on bed typing this and resting, I actually woke up pretty early and there's no diff from normal days.. I thought I can sleep longer but mummy woke me up telling me that I'm running high fever again.. I thought I was fine last night.. Still can have a game or 2..

It's truly tormenting to pop in pills esp fever pills. I'm so afraid that i'll puke but lucky, I did not.. There's still a bowl of fresh milk waiting for me @ my dining table but will I puke after drinking it?

Now, I feel as though I'm an old lady as I'm having muscles cramp, bone ache, back pain, hunch back, feeling chilly and all... It doesn't feel nice at all... The weather is so freakin hot again. Period.

For the past two days, I didn't really eat and I
guess I must have became skinny.. ): appetite's been poor. Now I feel hungry or rather those pills must be fighting in my gastric..

Alright, time to rest..

Xoxo
Jessie