Photobucket




August
9:13 PM
Friday, August 28, 2009
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Since I have the time, I shall update...

As far as I remember,

most Recent


27 Aug was darlin and my 12months Anniversary

we had a very simple date

"his maid cooked for us", we caught a show and that's it

sleepover (like what's new)

but at least, the "paperbag" light spices up the ambience.




. . .




Anyway, I guess I'm always crappy and making nonsense comments

Went to esprit today and Maz got a gift for her friend,

so there was this very nice giftbox and suddenly,

I said "Seriously, seeing the box, I love to receive gifts."

Jas stared and commented: "Who doesn't like to receive gifts -.-" "




Anyway, just to introduce

[Jas, Me, Maz]

*I wanted to upload photos but I don't know why it doesn't work on my side. you guys try to imagine.


Now, the three of us are the closest mates of all as till life or death, we have to survive through everything.


Eversince Mel left our team, we have gone extremely cranky.


Anyhow, back to gift

I received the first teacher's day gift but it's not from children, it's from ESU union

[ a box of Mrs Field cookies ]


I did receive drawings from K2 children when I went over to cover class.

The feeling is truly pleasant.

( :


...


The day when Mel left us, I cried because she cried and the whole scene seems so emotional.

Anyway, nice knowing her and wish her best in her motherhood.


In this class, I found a love, her name is Caroline.

[ imagine a pic of her and I as I'll take with her asap]

It's just love at first sight.

( :

If you're together with her, you will taste the sprinkles of sugar and everything sweet.


...


Just 3 months in this couse, I have done 9 assignments.

It's never ending and more coming up.

It's an accelerated course therefore people who are interested in it, must have the commitment else you'll fall!

but it's always nice to have nice classmates with you

:D


...



Went out with Rac and group to celebrate post-bday with Agnes.

[me posing with rac's cap]

[rac and I]

[mirror reflect Yee, Cheryl with Bunny fingers, Agnes, Rac and I]


Last but not least,

[ Yee with her hair dangling outside the train]

:x


...


Mid Aug,

KL with darlin
[a lot of pictures of linc and I]
[foods]
[loots]
It was a nice short trip, walked a lot till my legs almost broke.
Gees
...
Went to Science centre with Justyn and friends, linc too.
it's been decade since I last went.
Lots of cute stuffs and semi-interesting facts.
[nose and linc's legs]
[polaroid of linc and I]
...
Well,
it seems like I'm always busy but it's because I'm tied down by assignments and work.
After work, sometimes I'm so tired and oily that I don't wish to see anyone.
Sometimes I lost appetite or rather, my gastric is pretty seasonal.
Sometimes it absorbs, sometimes it doesn't.
I want to do braces but I couldn't find any nearby dental clinics.
sigh..
Is there any good recommendation with reasonable price range?
Time flies.
What will my future be like?
I really couldn't foresee..
...
At this point of time,
I forgot what I wanted to share,
so goodbye!
Till then,
xoxo