Photobucket




Oh well oh well
12:18 AM
Saturday, June 06, 2009
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Finally the week is over but it's not ending yet!
Tomorrow I'm having group meeting, gonna complete our group assignment!
I'm so tired... how?????
and oh, TOMORROW night, it's Party night.
Sunday, sweet darliNc day

Next week, everything will be back to square 1.
Will I die?
-

Let's move on

manage to dig some pictures from darliNc's phone
There's a lot of sweet/lovely/funny/irritating/ all sorts of pictures!

didn't manage to send all
shall jus randomly upload
(:



Notice? My hair was still short then. Was just trying to act as if I'm unsure of which car belongs to dar. It was quite cool actually where two identical cars parked together.
LOL

Next,
Good Morning!

Some time this year when I'm still able to enjoy my day&night with linc.
Now... gonna rush to work like mad.


and, the latest...
See, how fast-moving the world is...


Till then,
xoxo