Photobucket




Ranting
11:00 PM
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

This Week,
somehow I'm in charge of "Student Care" class

My Friend, Cheryl Ngian work in this line too
Yes, it can be slack unless your kids are good
but oh c'mon, mine are challenging

This morning, I encountered an incident where they fought
oh mine, they are just Pri 1 & 2 kids, so the reason that they fought was because,
one boy doesn't want another to sit beside him
They got angry and started punching each other!

What can I do?
Stop them, der~
BUT
ONE OF THEM IS SIMPLY TOO MUCH
he used his nails to cut me
I was totally upset

Okay fine, I stopped them and I brought 1 away
Their temper are simply too lousy

What's even worse is that,
or rather 1 word to describe them
"SORE"
Some boys can simply bully others while playing game
they are such sore-losers in the way that, when they lose, they showed attitude (throwing, facial expression, words they used)
and they are disrespectful!
What's more?
Racism
I really can't stand racism!

Can you imagine a girl asking me this;
" Teacher, Are "race" not allowed to play? "

I reflected

Reasoning out with them; will that even get into them?
They are still young, we can't blame them but, don't they even have basic discipline instilled?
I wonder what are parents doing?
Sometimes I really sympathize kids who stayed in the centre for almost the whole day,
Parents expect so much from teachers,
but what are they doing themselves as a parent?
By giving some penny and expecting/entrusting their kids to others?
Where are your responsibilities?

Sigh

I can't stand bullies
One Boy can simply threw things and ask another to pick, after which followed by a word "dog"
I asked him, "would you want people to throw things around and asking you to pick?"
He can happily answer NO, and doesn't even understand the reason behind it.

Yes, they are kids.
I'm just reflecting
I can simply don't bother about them because they are not my kids and they are such disrespectful children!
But that's unfair to the rest of the class, when the class gets rowdy, everything is in a mess!
If I don't bother,
does that mean that I gave up on them?
(p/s: I can't afford to disregard!)

No,
if we give up on them, who's going to support them?
They need extra loads of guidance at this point of their life, it's their growing peak

Well, all I can do is to give my best as a teacher & to give them the best guidance
...

May God Bless.


after so much ranting,
@ 6pm when I return to my PG class(my original 3yrs old class)
I felt lighthearted because the whole day I didn't really get in touch with them
and the moment I appeared in front of them, they gave me the best smile and greeted me sweetly
It warms my heart and took all my worries away.

( :

..


After work, I met darlin Winnie Loh
We chatted and she told me something funny
about typical Singaporeans snatching mrt seats

she commented " Those OLs; simply just wana dash for seats! After the whole day sitting in front of computer, they still wana sit after work! WTH "

The tone and expression were really funny.
Imagining sitting the whole day still wana chiong for seats.
SIAO

zzz


Alright, gonna hit the sack and prepare for war tomorrow

till then,
XOXO