and random things that I think
Well, 3 years in Poly is now overI shall reminisce and recall some people I met in life
definitely I'll miss out some but well,
memories kept
Let me see
One thing that I can remember for sure is;
no one really like my face and always think I'm "fierce", unapproachable.
my parents gave me this look
there's nothing I could do
Alright
First class -
W25EAs I go, there will be loads of common friends you will see
1st degree 2nd degree etc etc

-
I wasn't that close to them at first because I was in my own world
till later part where I click..

this is the class of 25E

I still remember this picture, I was leaning on Rac and my legs were "Kiaping" her
hahaha

why is Cheryl in the picture?
haha..

My darling cutest girl in town!
Sheryl
Still remember the five of us
Yee Me Rac Cheryl Sheryl
=D


and I look like this before.!

My sister?
nonononono
hahaha

vern & I
I can only accept younger guys if you look like him.
.jpg)
Celebrating Rac's bday, I supposed
.jpg)
err
.jpg)
throw face & I
g028.jpg)


Yee's Birthday then.
-
W16NThese are the nice people I met

so Sweet So nice
Really.

I guess I'm always lucky to meet nice people
I'm glad and thankful.

I guess that handwriting was mine? was it?
and did I see " fucking Amanda" ? OMG

and
My Tan Ah Fang.


And the ABOVE NICE PEOPLE I MET..
wanqin... therefore I met Jaclyn... also through Cheryl.

and Someone Fighting with me in the toilet.
and

AHA, Jensen - our facilitator!
hahahahahaha
He's a super inspirational man.
girls, if you girls are reading, did I bring back some memories? for laughing?
haha

Ben's Dog.

Ben's house.
In all
Thank You Girls.
-

I met Angie in my life.
Very nice girl too..
( =


Kelvin is still the same Kelvin...
Forever Poker Tricks.
but the one holding the poker is not him luh...



-
W65N
Shirui, Vernice & I.
I still remember how Vernice and I gossip about her own affairs back then.
She always has that very unique cool tone of hers.
This is the class where I met TingTing, Gina, Winnie and Janice & mmmmm.

-
to be continued...
i lost my mood in writing ... sigh
somehow my family is in a mess now
my mum's crying my dad's stress im bugging them
we were talking and dad loves to joke by nature and he said something like
"girl, go online and write a review about our family, saying about dad mum and daughter committing suicide together."
I was still jokingly nodding away.
he was joking but what if it's real..
I don't dare to think.
I hope everything will be fine.
Mum's scary, she can weep terribly one moment and laugh happily another moment,
I said that she has depression and jokingly gave the excuse of not working to take care of her.
I really hope everything's fine.
God Bless.