"Does Reality affect Virtual mind?" For e.g. In reality, you're afraid of heights, does it affect you when you play game? HAHA For e.g. your boomer does not dare to jump down from the highest building? or I'm scared of vomit, then I'll be scared of Boomer's puke?
-
It's never easy to please the whole world. But why can't it be the other way round? Why can't people please me?
-
I guess I'm born to be Carrot I was real happy when I got my bag, I thought I got the cheapest deal in town WHO KNOWS I bumped into Jolin just now, we chatted and I casually asked, oh yes, we had the similar bag; "How much is your bag?" OMG, It's cheaper than mine! I thought after bargaining and the price given was the best, online was selling at a much more expensive price... who KNOWS, right @ FAREAST, the price is so much cheaper! Sigh.