Photobucket




Oh o o
9:59 PM
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Irony

Sensitive?
When one treats you better, does it mean that he/she is interested in you?
When one keeps contacting you, does that mean that he/she is interested in you?
Sometimes people get so sensitive and start to avoid another
Of course if you're interested in that particular one, you would definitely be more than happy rather than avoiding
but why in the first place do you think people feel for you?

you said, feelings?
What are feelings then?

How true do you think your feelings are?
Instinct?
are you gonna say woman instincts are usually 90% true?

oh well, how ironic

It's unfair to judge people by their appearance
but often, first impression was taken by the image they project
It's only when you know the person more, you will realize how amazing one can differ from their appearance

a friend of mine, I can never imagine that he's such a devoted man
but well, stubborn was the word he used.

and came, horoscope!
sometimes I was taken aback when I know that guys do believe in Horoscope!
especially from people you can never imagine
and once again, from the appearance they held.

I mean it's like, the word "horoscope" coming out from their mouth?
He said, "I'm Aries, that's why I'm stubborn and nothing can change my mind."
He likes a girl and he wants the girl

I'm astounded by how people fight for their wants and the "never give up" spirit.
"Can't possibly resign to fate", he said.
True, but what if the other hand doesn't clap with yours?
the more you push, the distant he/she gets?

Someone said, no choice but to be selfish?
It doesn't earn you anything to be good
So?
"Why hurt yourself than to hurt others?"
"Why spare extra thoughts for others when they don't even bother or see?"
,someone said

Because of you, I lost someone

I believe no matter what kind of person or anything, all eventually would still require a listening ear for them.
It's so tormenting when you couldn't find anyone to talk to or share your joy/woes/anything with.

It hurts even more when you lose the one you love, the chance you should get and what you should already have.
Regret doesn't win you anything
perhaps a lesson learnt from what you've lost would bring you further.

There are so many people in this world
How do you define he/she's your Mr./Mrs Right?
Is there such thing?
It's actually the misses that made one hold back and couldn't let go
you can actually take the y route, but the heart stayed at x.

Does having a good look bring you any benefits?

Is virginity important? Some expect their marriage partner to be 1
but are you 1 yourself?
Was it childplay or perhaps, how serious does 1 take it as?

he was so sad when the girl told him that he gave it to another man
it was just a lie, she said in the end.

does it mean that you wouldn't marry her or divorce her when you found out at the very last moment in time?
or rather just accept since you love her?

I can understand that it pains one to really accept but have you ever think why would the girl even want to allow the guy back then?

Everything happened for a reason
When I say I'll wait I'll really wait, be it dumb or fuck, it's not that easy to forget

who knows after the sentence above, I'm married the next moment.

-
gees

Labels: , , ,