oh no
My hair is getting long
My fringe is covering my eyes
It's been so long since I last wore a fake lashy, till now, I'm still not wearing
don't wish to spend that money
or perhaps I should just get 1
soon I'm gonna get my bunny's necessities
my own toiletries
sleeping shorts
oh no
All involve money
even when I'm home without stepping out
money is involved because I would call my bro to get things back for me
oh no
but luckily I have my dearest financial Yee who's providing me temp jobs to grab that easy money! Thank you dear
I'm always a lucky girl
was thinking of braces but after second thought,
I'm afraid of the pain and it's 2 years long plus I'm not going to be any supermodel,
I guess I don't need it. Right?
unless someone's willing to sponsor me the money?
I have been spending far too much money
oh no
Till then,
xoxo
