Credits to
BT
My Philosophy of Life
My training stint lasted a few months and I enjoyed all the way through. I like meeting people and am a sociable type.
Life to me, is to live to its fullest and enjoy it. That could be one of the reasons the ____ recruit me. I am always positive and people around me like me.
I bring warmth and joy to people whenever possible and to me it is always possible.
I have an excellent outlook towards life. Cheerful is an understatement to describe me. I am bubbly and ready to explode.
Credit should be given to my parents for the wonderful upbringing,especially my mom. Love, I always have from my parents and sibbling. A loving environment allowed me to grow up with lots of confidence and compassion for people as well as animals.
Whenever I meet people, they would tell me that they enjoy my company. I am a great entertainer and I said this with all humility. I am a cool sort of girl and possesses strong will- power. I seldom get pissed off with people because I am tolerant and able to empathise with them.
To me, people are generally good and capable of love. But if they are otherwise, then I would try to understand them. People do not want to be bad or unkind and mean. If they do, I just take it as a failure or mistake and I would try to understand the underlying reasons.
Remember, we were all borned innocent and uncorrupted as babies. Tell me, which baby is borned as cruel,unkind,mean, etc.....they are all borned sweet and loving.
Sometimes people became bad because of circumstances.Poor upbringing or early childhood abuse could have hardened the person in later life. What else could it be? Remember, we were borned out of love. The love and affection of a man and a woman produced us. So, we are products of love and we can't be bad. We all started as good,sweet and innocent babies,incapable of hurting other people or animals.....so there is a hope for all!