Photobucket




YES, I'm SINGAPOREAN!
2:31 AM
Monday, December 29, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

YES, I'm SINGAPOREAN!
I'm Proud to be a Singaporean

S I N G A P O R E A N

11 Letters

each indicating a very unique feature about us

(The following images can be enlarged by right-clicking, select view image)














Let's Enjoy the Following Video by our lovable 98.7fm DJ
and Laugh our Hearts out


It can be of so much fun having our very own unique language in such a way that the way we communicate are so much different as compared to other countries.

At the same time, we will have to brush up our English so as to disallow Singlish from killing our Original Language

Need not worry, as our Education system in Singapore is very structured where Compulsory education coupled with government subsidies ensure that Singaporeans are well-equipped with basic knowledge from young.

Apart from Education, Entertainment coupled with Attractions aid people in releasing stress as well as bonding with people from all walks of life.

With such High internet technology, we can easily book our Movie tickets Online!

&
How can we ever Forget a Nice meal after Movie?
Friends and Food

""


HURRAY

Being a Singaporean is so Fortunate,
Everything is accessible and I don't even have to worry about Safety!
We have our very dearly Policeman to watch us and ensure safety in our Country.

Last but not least,
A Clean and Green Environment brings a Happy Life to everyone of us
We play a part in Keeping our Environment Clean & Green Our Responsibility to maintain and reduce Pollutions as well as SAVE THE EARTH!
"Bring our own carriers for Shopping!!"
^_^

YES, I'm SINGAPOREAN!
I'm PROUD TO BE A SINGAPOREAN AND LOVE TO BRAG ABOUT IT!
RrrrRRroooOOOOOoooaaAArrR




Sharing is Love

Yes, I'm Singaporean! Blog Contest
Check out other Singaporeans at mySingapore.sg