


*Clue: XH's Future house
It's
.
.
.
Jurong PointJurong Point is no longer the Jurong point we once know
It is now as big as Suntec City where you can get lost in the mall!
O_O
Once we reached, both of us went for dinner
I had SHANGHAI
BEEF NOODLES, and she had SHANGHAI
PORKCUTLET NOODLE
and we had
XIAO LONG BAO together
Thank you Wendy
*Want some, xh?
hahaha
We were so full therefore we took a stroll around
-
As usual, we do our necessities shopping @
John LittleAnyhow,
We bought quite some things
and

I WANT THIS!
Oh, fyi,
not THE CENTER ONE
I want the BEAR, it's having promotion $19 only!!!!!!
SOME MORE SO BIG!
-


We were happy after some toiletries shopping!
I need a lot of khakis to share with me some lingerie-promos.
I NEED TO GO SHOPPING, SOMEONE SPONSOR ME PLEASE!-
Wendy suggested of us heading for an ice-cream treat
therefore
WE HEADED TO SWENSEN'S!

So, while queuing, we took some shots!



That's DIN TAI FENG at the back.
and it was really DIN (blocked) TAI FENG.
We ate

&

I TELL YOU, we were so full till we gave up the last bit.
Can puke.
and since then, we love water so much!!!!

The above illustration was to show you how small the cup is...
Therefore, now a table comes with a Jug of water for refillable purposes.

so cool


This is how I look like after eating the ice-cream
Too Full
And do you know what's the HAPPIEST THING ???
it's
SWENSENS TREAT!
=D
We left Happily after which.
-
We walked around before heading home.


SHOKUTSU - Japanese market + foods

~* That's the End of our Sunday Escapade *~
-
Something extra:

I was shocked to see this! HAHAHA
-
XOXO,
JESSIE
Does Santa exist?