Photobucket




be strong
9:59 PM
Saturday, December 13, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

I was really upset when I saw my Grandma
It has been so long since I last seen her
When I'm near her, I cried
I couldn't hold my emotion
Can you imagine she's thinner than me?
She has no appetite but at least I can see that she's happier seeing me
Therefore I joke with her, dine with her
but she ate really little
It made me think of the past
when she was physically stronger; always wanting to play Jackpot
and always going to clubhouses for Jackpot
and cruises, Genting too

Now?
No appetite, No strength, Crying to bed
I felt really sad seeing her like this

Perhaps I should learn to accept the fact that human aged and will leave the world one day
I must be stronger and I must make an effort to visit her more often.

-

Another Grandma of mine is in hospital now
still under observation and need to be hospitalized for 3 days
I hope that she's fine


Lord, I pray.