Usually, my Sunday is dull.Today, my Sunday is different!
I have slight pimples outbreak, kill me please.
Anyhow, something random before I get on with my day;
Had a chat with someone and she's someone's gf so, What can girls chat about?
Was chatting with her bf yesterday and today was her, topics are different!
Guys would probably chat with girls about their life and basically, different from girls chat because his gf was chatting with me about "Long Time No See, I put on Weight etc... "
HAHA...
As for me, I put on weight too... my 44KG is no longer visible.
but it's also good that I put on some weight, it's nicer-huggable now! =X
Alright alright,
Today;
Well, I went to
Escape @ Pasir Ris;
Weather was not on our side earlier but after much praying, it's
Bright and SUNNY!
=D
We had slight snacks over at
E2Hub and, RIDES, WATER, KART @ Escape!
Let some dumb pictures do the talking then:::

Oh Sorry, Let me post some of the pictures before Pasir Ris.

Seriously, I give up!
Have you all seen people eating Cup noodles at the bus-stop?

That's Hungry Mel & QQ.

Seriously, Cup noodles and Mochi. OMG...
-*
Now,
@ Escape



HAHA, caught the two of them doing something funny!
LOL-
Night falls;
Just trying to snap some pictures around..

I couldn't resist but to take a picture with her =D

err

Mary Ong.

QQ and Xh

=P

Mary and Winnie!


Sigh, Seriously... I'm jealous.


Sweet and Nice. (=

Rubbish!

Seriously, I give up! I don't know why can't ppl take proper pictures with me. Sigh.

After some whining~ finally took one but I look a lil crap here...

Err, there's actually someone behind me. Oops!
and
now;
Some cool shots of my
dearest QQ
The Lost Child -

Turn Devastated -

and broke down...
-*
Anyway, you must be wondering why are we snapping our faces and not rides?
Basically it's because we are all busy with water rides, and it's impossible for us to snap
=D
A fun-filled day, a Tired one.
-*
I'm having ulcer. Hate that.
)=
Business finance tomorrow~
Sleep else die.
Till then,X's and O's