in the mid of traveling;
I find this real nice so was trying very hard to snap a pic of it:

Bee-uu-tii-foo-oll right?
It's really hard to find such beautiful clouds in SG at times.
-*
If

you encounter this in cinema
or
even this:

you sure know that it's not a stranger!
and you would definitely know who's that person.

-- *
Some days back
Harry's Bar @ The Esplanade

Minn & Xh

Minn & Jess


The Five of Us; Xh, Linc, Andy, Minn, Jess
+ Cyn at the later part of the night.
*Cyn, do send me pics from your phone ok?
---*
Some Happy things to Share:
I finally got my BOO!
First thing first;
Poor XH has to help carry all these balls.

My collections::
All characters are from MARIO GALAXY

* I have an extra for this blue (i don't know its name)
$2 please

Pumpkin Goomba

Banana

Bullet Bill
BLACK BOO&
LAST BU NOT LEAST, MY DEAREST
BOO!

SO HAPPY!

Finally got my BOO
(=
P/s: Linc has triple my collections. e.g. green shell, koopa, POW, squid and mmmore.
P/s/s: More pictures with Wendy.
Till then,
will update.
-coding time.