Photobucket




One Fine Day
1:53 AM
Sunday, September 21, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Talking about 20th Sept.
Kotex Absolutely U, Fashion Bar.

Previously I participated with QQ but somehow not much pictures were taken with her.


This picture was taken at their entrance.
Nice ambience
Photobucket

Beautiful chandeliers .. I love~
Photobucket

Just snapping some of the interiors.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


and, Oh, that's me.
Photobucket

Mel`
Photobucket

and the forever, QQ.
Photobucket


Urms, she's trying to poke the ice ..
Photobucket


Photobucket


hrmms, mel~~?? What is this..?
Photobucket


and finally, got one without shakes.
and I colored it!
Photobucket


and oh~
I'm loving the two photos below~
I find them nice. esp the clouds.
Photobucket

Photobucket






















Decided to add colors to the picture above due to . . . .
I look too fair in it and the reason that my eyes are that small is because of the SUN, I know, Mel's good! hoho.


Photobucket
and this is the reason why. I just feel so.
I'm a ghost.

Hoho~ and that's the end for this simple party.
We love the goodies~


-
Then, met up with Linc and Xh for dinner.

Urms, The below is mine.
I love beef~
Photobucket


and oh~ there's supper too.

and that sums up my Saturday.

Till then,
xoxo.