I'm sick, down with flu and cough.no one loves to be sick
except for those people who want to skip their work.been the whole day, I'm right in front of this damn 13.3inch screen,
trying to rot my day off, rolled on my bed, and stoned like a rock.
Life is simple;one should take things easy and never held too tight.
Being too complex would only harm yourself in the end.
Read an unknown's blog and her life is so complex;
basically because of men and friends.
How do you ensure that the person chatting with you is your friend?
Trust?
How do you know that your Bf now is your man for life?
Feelings?
Well well well, human feelings are often overrated.
Best would be, living life happy and simple;
right, Someone?I guess often human gets emotional because they went out of control,
feelings were too strong, and it's too late/hard to withdraw.
Yes Yes, I guess people often see me as a
Happy Person,
true enough, I chose to lead my life a Happy way.
Yes, Lonely
- short of an arm
- short of a hug
- a love etc etc...
but well,
In life, don't force too hard to get something,
let nature takes its course,
what's yours will be yours?
and,
Even if so, lead your life independently.
Being happy is truly what's most important.
Oh yes,
not forgetting to
treasure every moment like it's gonna disappear the next moment.
I'm serious, Treasure!
(don't come tagging me about "no wonder your blogadd is treasurexjessie etc etc...)Things changes, you will be shocked how fast things changed.
You will be scratching your head, wondering, I thought things were not like this then...
Yes, you already mentioned then... therefore, lesson to be taken away would be,
Learn to Treasure every minute you spend with *someone.
At least, at the end of the day, you get to reminisce.
Some times back,
Tarot keeps asking me to let go of the past and move on.
Well well, and I irritated someone due to keep reading the tarot,
but well, the first card was the most accurate of all, after which was just all rubbish.
So, did I believe in that Tarot?
(= I just take that as a reminder.
Seriously Seriously,
let's all be Happy and enjoy our life?OK?!
P/s:
to Someone; I still wana ROCK YOUR SOCK! I don't care (but i do agree with what you said). Erms, We shall be the Happiest "relationship-o-meter" in this whole wide world! =D-
-
-
Alrighty,
shall stop talking about life.
Yesterday while that two men were chatting happily away,
I happily broke the High score of "Bomb blaster" in xh's iphone.
but I'm always
ANGRY ABOUT SOMETHING!
Someone always DISTRACT ME! I'm so )=
you know, my score can get even higher!!
Oh yes,
and I had crab days ago too. haha!
-
Now, it's drizzling, hate that!
It ruins my plan with Wendy ..
We were so bored that we started discussing about my Mooncake Party.
Damn it.
and I'm sick. )=
and and,
my Omnia wish. Sigh...
Ipod touch?
Sigh....
kk, Bye.
X's and O's.