Photobucket




I'm Dying?
11:12 PM
Monday, September 29, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)


O_O
OMG Did I see wrongly?
I was complaining the whole day that I lost weight due to some stomach problem and afterwhich, this is what I saw!
OMG
Well, how could it be true?
The machine MUST be Faulty!


.
.

and;
QQ
My dearest Cool QQ.

^_^




-
P/s: To Someone, seriously, since the past till now, why aren't you even feeling a sense of tiredness and still meddling with us? Can't you see that you are just being fooled and not helping in any sense around? Save your comments to yourself and stop interfering about us. If you're so free, get a life and do something to improve yourself. You're simply just pissing everyone around and all I hear is just Shit about you. Don't you feel that people around are just entertaining you and you're just making a fool out of yourself?