Photobucket




No Emoness in this post, I tried.
2:12 AM
Sunday, August 03, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Thanks Anthony Chew for the $200+ Treat


Gonna post some overdue pictures and some daily life back then...
.
.
.

been playing some sports these days.




















-* after bath.

and;



















omg.

P/s: Thanks Travis who came by to play with us and got us tired.
-

Seriously, I don't really know what to blog about and I don't have much things to blog now.
My mood is not right.




Yesterday; played captains ball with some new friends, "Inter-class friendly match".

Managed to snap a pic during breaks.



















Alright, I shall say that it was a Great Time Spent and Great Games we had, Great knowing new people and hope to play again next time.

GG, Guys!


-*

and during the day, I was trying to act stupid in front of Mic;



















I guess I annoy her too much. haha!


-*


sometimes back;
narcissism Jessie




























































*Pictures are deceiving .. It deceives one's look, one's feeling, one's thoughts...
If I smile, does it mean that I'm happy?
Do you really know how I feel?
.
.
.



went out with Agnes, Cheryl, and 3 other Humanssss;

















































































P/s: More pictures uploaded in Facebook.



After which, met up with the rest of 3 humansss
and

Woots~

QQ Love and I;



















See See See, She's Happy with me! =D
Thanks love~*



-
And weekend is coming to an end..



Till then,
Xoxo





Can i choose not to move on
Can i choose to be myself
Can i choose to express
Can i choose to hide everything..
Can i have a choice?


I really couldn't bring myself to blog any happiness, I tried.