Photobucket




home on a Saturday
9:54 PM
Saturday, August 23, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Slept throughout my Saturday therefore am here now, blogging.
Been days that I have been wondering what to blog about.
When I'm home, I'm tired, I slept.
When I'm out, I'm busy, I missed.
Therefore, this wonderful Gloomy Saturday gave me an inspiration to blog about my past days.
boohoo.


Well, I don't know where to start but perhaps I shall write something random.
Once again, I came to realize that a semester has passed.
I have spent my Year 3 semester 1 fun, stress, and it's truly enjoyable to have those mates around.
Crapping, Chatting, Traveling (around Sg) and Makan-ing.
We made all funs possible.
I may perhaps get into the same class with some few, hopefully will.
and,
We shall enjoy our Last Semester in School then.

Anyways,
I have some cool pictures with W65Q but well,
to view;
perhaps you can head on to my Facebook, else upon requested.
(=


Time flies, even faster than I can catch any breath.
Gonna be fussing about jobs soon.

Meanwhile, enjoying life to the max, fullest, as happy as possible~
(=
thou shall not fuss about unhappiness in life, as we live only once.
=D

-

well, as for now, let me share some of my overdue pictures along with some new ones.

QQ & I - the everyday meet where this day, it was my 3rd meet with wL too. lol


on the 19th August. It's was Agnes Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl.


for more pictures on Agnes & I, you can view them from my facebook.



And also,
the latest::

the "bery beautiful" cranes (all types of cranes) Night view~

To kill that long-waiting time, perhaps taking pictures is the best way to solve the tension.


and suddenly, in that messy crowd ....
.
..
...


we spotted Michael LIN & SERENE (si liap)


and of course, ending the picture with my dearest QQ

P/s: Sorry, the video of that ever-beautiful fireworks is 1.6gb. therefore I couldn't share with you guys.

The long day.
Met up with Wx to collect my gift.
Met up wtih QQ to enjoy my time with her.
Met up with LL to receive sarcasm.
Bump into Mic & Ser to say HI.

and, followed by
eat, walk, stand, fireworks, eat, movie, eat, home.

And it's Saturday!

Not forgetting to share some nice food that I ate too~

The Drunken-Prawn
damn nice!

Giant Chili Crab
Uber nice too~
Thanks ad for the treat


Someone's Ugly bread but taste nice!

Bo Lo Bun.

Someone's weird porkchop Pasta


My Favorite Giant Meatballs Pasta from NYNY

Xh's Spare ribs (I mean what he ate, not his.)

Seriously I makan a lot. Time for me to cut down.
)=

and also, I had a short chalet with Humans*8.
Pictures can be found from mel's, jm's, and some of their blogs.
and I have some weird videos taken by some few too!
err,
I don't have it with me so therefore if i ever remember, I'll post them up!
=D


till then,
X's and O's.