Photobucket





11:26 PM
Sunday, August 10, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Alright, I was having a hard time recalling what I've done for the past days.

Well, as of remembered,
I went out with Malvina & Yuan on one fine Friday (Yin couldn't Join us)
So,
we headed to Marina Square for no reasons, went for dinner, and chit chatted.




















Mal & I




















"Ai swee her."





















Yuan. Me. Mal

-* More pictures will be up.

So, the three of us decided to enjoy breeze over at Esplanade.
(=



~*

This is the last week of Semester 1.
Good Bye all friends.
Will Miss all of them because somehow this class of mine, are made up of so many fun and nice peeps.
I look forward in meeting them in my next class.
=D

~*


Anyways,
I spent my weekends with Humanssss fruitfully~

Met up quite late on Saturday evening.
It was Singapore's Birthday.
Wanted to catch The Fireworks but well, we are watching it from a TV.

Headed to Mario's house.
Sat down to watch TV and munched on my Subway.
I have quite a few videos but perhaps i'm not showing all.

Waited for QQ to join us but well,
initially wanted to play bowling but ended up watching TV all the way.
Who ask Channel 5 to cast so many nice shows.

Around 10 - 11pm,
QQ brought Wenli to meet us at ChompChomp.
Time for Supper. Damn, I'm so fat already yet still couldn't change.
So, we makan and went back home(mario's house).

Some pics to show:

















heh heh~ lovely Mario.



















Random shot.

and,
meanwhile while waiting for our 4.25am show.
We played a game called " HAHA game ".
- brought to us by WenLi.


Video:



-* You guys may not understand what we are trying to do but basically, if you guys get the chance to try out, you will know why we are laughing all the way. Because when one vibrates, the other follows. And it's never easy to "HA" out sequentially. which will just results in us HA-ing all the way.
-*


So, we played WII till around 3+ am,
get the guys awake and vroom we left to Cine for movie.
















QQ Love and I~

-*

While heading to buy Tix.
Just a random vid.


Well, caught "Mummy" and I feel that my ratings for it, is only 2.5/5.
Depends on Individual I guess or perhaps I'm too tired.
=D

So, after the show, stood outside Cine, had some light chatting and,
Off we went home for some SLEEPS.



- I guess I'm just lack of Sleep.


Therefore, I dozed off from 8am - 7pm.
Woots!

Wonder how am I gonna catch my sleep tonight.
Last two lessons and I'm gonna have my 3weeks holiday.
=D


~*


Goodbye,
xoxoxo