Photobucket





5:05 PM
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

The Ten Commandments
A whole new Beginning.
  1. Prioritize the importance of my Life
  2. Don't live for others
  3. Be Positive
  4. Do well for FYP
  5. Treasure Friends around me
  6. Treasure myself
  7. Have fun with Prospect
  8. Meet everyone
  9. Take care of my health
  10. Love people around me

because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
over again
Don't make me change my mind...


How do you feel?
" your man bedded with another woman. "

-


It's the last week of FYP 1.
The week where I see so many FYP teams in the library, rushing off everything.
Kelvin became their helpdesk
and, EVERYONE IS SERIOUSLY RUSHING.
inclu. me.

-

Loves~*
























-

My Dear Friends:

My new found friend



MM and I



QQ, Jessie, Sister



DEAREST JANJAN and my DIVINE drink~




This is school, I'm serious.



-

gotta make a move,
till then...