I'm on diet...
my First Sunday.today, eventually it was a meetup at 2.30pm (tentatively).
who knows, some overslept, some on and off,
and we ended up meeting at around 3.45pm.
It was pouring and best of all,
that nutty nut then called us to tell us that,
the "initial plan" has to change due to "service hub closes at 3pm".
Therefore, we decided to go for makaning.
which then,
my "
Pillar meeting comes into play".
we stood there thinking where to eat and where to go after which.
Alright, i suggested Marina, for no reason, I don't know why too~
Well, it doesn't work,
we went over to Bugis to makan.

few hours later,
makan again.

we just can't stop eating.
Previously was indulging in desserts. (which was extreme fatness)
now and,
Recently, I or rather, the whole group have been eating a lot.
Would you guys prefer a skinny or plump Jessie?The fact is,I put on 2kg.
I have to tone down a little. damn.
I'm meaty now.
I can't stop eating but I promise to go on diet...
Wednesday will be a great workout and I'm gonna slim down!
=(
Anyways,
something random.
Guys said that "if girl asks for something, they will definitely receive."Is it true?I asked for an ITouch, Will I receive?* I shall wait *oh,
I set up an account in LJ.
This blog will still be my
1st priority.
-
Life has got to be better.
I hope, I wish, I want, I am.till then, xoxo
my red nails.