I wonder
Sometimes I wonder,
Was thinking
Why do I meet so many nice people around in this world?
Am I blessed? Am I lucky?
I truly love and appreciate nice people.
Or perhaps Little things that people did, I'm contented enough.
I really wonder.
It's not that I don't meet any nasty people or lousy people.
Yes I do, but the ratio as compared of bad to good is 2:10
I stood at a corner and think,
I should be really contented and happy with my life;
not that I'm unhappy but, sometimes I just have to tell myself, things have their limits, I can't expect everything to go my way.
but,
I'll always strive my best.
Thank you people who have been nice to me, at least for once.
I'm glad. I'm blessed.
I may failed in this* particular aspect but I gained from another.
(=
Life can be better.
-
randomness;
"Proof to show that she drove 2metres away from big vehicles.. "

xoxo,
J