Photobucket




For at least, I'm going to be free for 3 weeks...
12:21 AM
Saturday, July 19, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Hello world`

Finally I'm here again, basically,
I have been tied down by Fyp and lots of UTs.
Basically I flunked half my UTs (Understanding Test).
I don't know what to do, by pulling my sock doesn't seem to help.
The only thing I can do is, Sleep. In order for me to work better.
I need my sleep, my life, my days back.

What have I been up to these days?
- Catching Team RP's BBall Tournament.
Well, It's Exciting. I love getting involved. Woots~
Go Rp!

-

Some plans (in regards of making up for meetups):
(below listed are not in sequence)
  1. Yuan,Mal,Yin,Jess
  2. Agnes Tan
  3. Yip Lai Hiong
  4. Agnes, Lai Hiong, Rachelle, Cheryl, hopefully Lil Sheryl
  5. Jeslyn Ting.
  6. Janice Chen
  7. Company Dinner with Class
  8. 2211
  9. Winnie Loh
  10. Bud Roy
  11. Braders Jian
  12. Humansss (been always~ duh)
  13. [empty slots]
~* Do let me know if I missed out any. (=



Wednesday shall be one fun day!
Sports ahead.
Badminton First on This Coming Wednesday.
Competition among Humanssssssss!
Captain Ball? Bball? Tennis? Netball? Bowling? Table Tennis? Volleyball?

Alright~ I'm going to be fit for that very period.

-

Seriously I'm kind of stress about FYP TWO already
because time doesn't wait.
Yadaa~ but at least, I'm going to enjoy my 3 weeks of freedom.
Woots~


Shall share some random pictures.
Gees;


3 Mad People




Fyp Days




Wii Competition




Ting's Birthday on 11th July. Happy 21st Girl~




Crazy people on Act again.



That Bouquet of Flowers that we bought for Ting.
I don't mind receiving one too~ (=



Linda And I .. It takes 10years to meet up. Oops, I'm just exaggerating



Birthday Girl and I



QQ & I



Woo Wendy




My Very Yummy Beef Meatballs Spaghetti



Uncle's Cheesy Chicken




Wendy's Lasagna?


Few people's Fish Fillet bla bla bla



Mud Pie



XX's Family. *Oops




Very Random..




" Bloody orh chair "



Prolly a month ago~ Mario's house




sis, Mario, Jess, Janjan



So randomly that, This is taken Today 18th July


What's behind me? =_= Microecons...



I don't know why Mic became like this xxx . Perhaps Matrix turns her into this way..



I don't know why am I so free to take pictures... where other people are so busy with work. Damn, what am I doing?!




And Last but not least;
Mr. KwanChai who came sticking his oily face on our glass pane. Yaddaaa~


- alrights, that's all for now. till SLR's quality pictures sent!

**



Alright,
signing off
xoxo.


1.48am.