Photobucket




Diet Day One
6:08 PM
Monday, July 21, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Today, is my diet Day One.
Was it successful?
Partially I guess.

I shared a bowl of rice with QQ this morning,
and a bun in the noon,
glutinous rice in the evening.

I can predict that I will eat Cereal with milk & a piece of cake tonight.
=D

is it too much?

~*

Okay, tomorrow will be better.
Let me plan for tomorrow,
I shall take,

A cup of Ice tea and a bread?

THAT'S ALL.
LINCOLN HENG, PLEASE STOP TEMPTING ME TO EAT!

~*

Today, we wore formal.
What an ass, I shall say.
I mean it's like we don't even have to wear luh,
I got cheated, damn.


but I'm glad,
I took a pic with sweetsweetsweetest Jac!



















I don't know why, just find her so cute. (=
and, oops, sorry for my messy hair, recently i don't have the mood to tidy it as i'm very irritated about my short fringe.
lol




















*~Loves Loves Loves~*


ok, that's me with that powerful picture quality.
woots~






















~*
waiting for bball match to start in 45mins time.


till then,
xoxo