Tell me that "I AM A STRONG GIRL"
These days, I have been busy.Be it school, life, this and that, whatever.Thanks KK friends for helping me in Printing dumb papers today.Thanks QQ for putting in so much efforts to help me in printing card.Thanks LL for suggesting Ideas in printing that card too, but the final idea won. (NOT FOLDING PAPERS PLEASE.. )Thanks MM for holding that Big Machine and trying to be dumb there.Thanks XX for suggesting the last idea.Little thing, many thanks.-Supposedly doing work,89 88 87 reminiscing their childhood games.yada yada.Interviewing? *rolled eyes*-I AM A STRONG GIRLI AM A STRONG GIRLI AM A STRONG GIRLI AM A STRONG GIRLI AM A STRONG GIRLI AM A STRONG GIRLI AM A STRONG GIRLI AM A STRONG GIRLI AM A STRONG GIRLI AM A STRONG GIRLI AM A STRONG GIRLI AM A STRONG GIRLI AM A STRONG GIRLI AM A STRONG GIRLI AM A STRONG GIRLI AM A STRONG GIRLI AM A STRONG GIRL