Photobucket





10:11 PM
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

*Will blog about my hair Some days later.
All I can say is, You will see me someday and be amazed? (=


Anyways,
my main concern was...,

(extracted from Yin's Blog)

记忆里的朋友
In my secondary school, I guess the person that kept in my mind for those 4 years was Jessie. She is always the one chatting with me during school time, after school and night time. Im just like a little girl with lots of question and asking her bugging her for solutions. I'll always tell her things that is hidden deep in my heart. During those days she share my sadness more that happiness. Haha. As I can't give her any but only trouble. I'm also bless that till now she is still with me n being my true friends =) I believe it will go on & on.
-

Dearest Yin,
I'm so sorry about that night that I didn't manage to talk to you much. I'm so tired each and every night, life got so hectic and things are so taxing. By all means, I'll still be there for you no matter what, concern for you, and be your precious sister like how we have always been. As long you take best care of yourself, I'll be happy enough. May everything be smooth for you, and hope you live happily always, Jessie will be there for you always (you knew it). Yuan and Mal will stand by your side too. Jia You! (=

Love you always,
Jessie your sis