Photobucket




This Morning....
10:08 PM
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

This Morning, I was kind of late which causes all HUMANSSS skipping school.
*I'm sorry

Still, I went to school, hurried my pace and I'm late for class but am lucky to be marked Present. (rather than late)


As I rushed, Winnie called and chased to pass me a Gift,
And well, didn't ask much and was told to open only in class.
So, I took out to read the note attached, and well, kind of Touched by those words she wrote.
Initially I was confused about who's the person who gave me (as recently people love to play secretive) therefore I analyze the Signature for many hours, and finally,
Got to know it's from Winnie!

Thank You Winnie the Pek!
((=
I like it, thanks for ya sweet thoughts.



















The little toy which eventually represent my previous toy's nose (if you guys remember about the lost of nose of that Lil man!)


Which then...

I had lunch with Cai Shen Ye today.
Both of us wanted to quietly romance but well, end up being a BIG light bulb of Sam and Bf.
(it was Cai Shen Ye's idea which made us felt awkward.)

Lesson was tough as I have NO ENERGY AT ALL to keep my focus and just drifting my mind off~
Worst, my class is never Serious and Crapping like there's no tomorrow.
Horribly, there's this particular guy in my class who's always saying the wrong things and made me laugh like mad!
esp. asking of msn from a girl.
Damn, trust me, I laughed like mad.
and due to my little mistake with Visio, he gave me attitude! (jokingly)

-


Oh yes,
Something random to comment about,

Tiredness kills.
When one is tired, they are easily frustrated and irritated.
Little things can just stir up their emotions and made them agitated.
Tiredness can make one go out of their mind and cast things away like they did not ever own them before.

^ what I'm trying to imply is that Everyone should watch their health and have sufficient Rest.
(=

*just to avoid misunderstanding, unhappiness around.


-
Anyway,
Everyone, Let's Pray for Janice ..
for her to PASS HER TP on THURSDAY!
MAY EVERYTHING BE SMOOTH FOR HER!
SHE WILL PASS!!!!!!
Give her blessings and luck ok?
((=

*Girl, you can do it (=

-

P/s: I'm sorry to all whom I affected ...
God Bless everyone, and may everyone live in Bliss.

P/s: Hair Cut tomorrow.





Signing off with,



















Jess-Ghost-Face