2 May 08, 14:23 Emperorwendy: Luckily u didnt want me to peel the prawns for u. Response: OMG, I wouldn't dare to eat it rare even if you dare to peel. So scary.
|
2 May 08, 01:58 not worth mentioning: nothing in this world is the always same..what u have today may not last till tmr ..life is vulnerable treasure what u have and at least u wont feel regret.... Response: Thanks for your comments thou it really sound sad. and I totally agree with you. ((=
|
1 May 08, 16:39 Stewart: viwawa ~ plagiarism spotted lol Response: no viwawa, haahaa! I admitted there's plagiarism already *blinks*
|
|
30 Apr 08, 22:27 jac: when one friend is good to you, means you are worth it(: dun feel lousy anymore, love you! Response: Still, you're always so supportive! (= thanks and hugs!
|
30 Apr 08, 14:25 janjan: u are born to be lin jia da xiao jie whereby i'm not.. haha.. this word "spoilt" doesn't exsist in friends dictionary. Response: don't say me that.. I'm not. =( but well, really felt "Spoilt" and lucky thou (=
|
30 Apr 08, 07:37 Stewart: Gonna have buffet liao? to thank your fans for their loyal support? Response: I know, you're aiming the buffet...!!!!
|
30 Apr 08, 02:58 meL~: u don't deserve to learn any lesson bcoz u're not in the wrong and u definitelty deserve to be spoilt by us. i suck but i love u ok?! HAHA. LOVES Response: love u too dear.. thou u suck! haha... let's be happy! (=
|
30 Apr 08, 00:44 Plump: We didnt spoilt u. U deserve it. If u didnt notice, u treat us very good also lorrrrr. =))
29 Apr 08, 01:57 Plump: Loves for skinny. =D Response: I really didn't notice!. lol.. but seriously see how you guys worried that **, really touched me. (=
|
|
28 Apr 08, 20:04 samantha: found youuuuu! link me! Response: Linked! and see you around! almost 4days per week. =(
|
28 Apr 08, 00:09 janjan: haha yesh.. $60 worth of food =) forgot to take pic cos he was so hungry and it was really empty just that kobayashi food is left for his breakfast.. lol Response: (= poor gal.. you know why~
|