New Hair Cut .. After 4 1/2 Years..
Alright,
My hair has been with me for 4 1/2 years long without any snips or cuts.
Somehow on
7 May 08, her hair was snipped off around 5inches or more!
Pictures:
and

old (left) , new (right)
Alright, It's pretty obvious that it's neater now!
I did the
3 in 1 Combo Package.
Tadaa:::

My new cut. (
As I've mentioned before, my cam is dead therefore resulted in this quality with some light editing!)
Thanks to
Mal for sharing of good lobangs! and appointments are never easy to book!
Anyhow,
I'm glad with my new hair style.
Thou I'm pretty stress in managing it.
Alright,
I'm happy! I got my Egyptian style! (=
But,
Give me another week or two, my blacks will fade and perhaps everything will be back to the usual self, so Let me enjoy my present.
(=
loves loves lovesXOXO