|
(Generalizing) In a relationship, does period of time matters?I feel that,as a GF, one should know the fact that you can't expect 100 or even 101% faithfulness from your partner.You got Sensitive, You got Paranoid when little things happen...E.g. When the slightest Sending of Testimonial to Colleague wishing Birthday, you got outraged. Then when does trust come in?Always believe the man when they say;"I say I did not, Means I did not!"This line, is it true?Is it reliable?Just because you trust them, and they will just take you for granted.Why?Why on Earth must one get so affected with R/s...?P/S: when I see how couples quarreled, I could feel the pain. I really feel it. and,Is it really "too bad" when your partner looks at another who's better looking?Do you feel inferior?but, have you wondered? Does your partner have the qualities to even look at others?Have some lil confidence..and;It may perhaps save your r/s a lil.by all means,just my two cents worth.to any."Human emotions are overrated" |
|
|