Photobucket





12:04 PM
Saturday, May 17, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Alright, I'm going to forsake the previous post.
*xh, don't be disappointed that I gave up the post as my brain is too tired to apply.

Seems like my Marketing post had scare people off.
I yet to even apply the "Growth Share Matrix".. plus;
wanted to apply Econs Curve too.

hokayhokay, I guess I'm stressing myself too much that I dreamt of something that I shouldn't be dreaming of.

-

My weekends;
Sales Management and Fyp!
Thinking of Sales Management, I think of Sam's house;
Plus ::::

Last Monday! See how time flies..



-

Yesterday!
After school, met up with Humansss...
Acc them for a meal and someone's dish!


Guess how much does this plate cost?
.
..
...
....

it's Bloody $4.50!



So, expensive man! I just find it unworthy!
-


And me! Before leaving school.. in the library;
..
...
....


Oh yes, so far, 2 people commented that I grew fatter.

How How????



P/s: Suddenly think of Wendy who commented something yday!
Jess will eat Strawberry sundae when she's having Pimples, hot fudge when there's no pimples!
LOL ^^
Thou often we quarrel over some *snatchy stuffs* but still . . . . .

hehe.





xoxo,
J