Photobucket




wxyz
10:54 PM
Friday, April 18, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

As easy as ABC but as challenging as wxyz...
(do I make any sense above?)
: if you try to figure that out, do let me know. lolol!

Anyway,
I'm addicted to this song these days "Qi dai ai - JJ & jin sa"
just these days, perhaps won't last.

Anyways,
bf flew off to Dubai.

I'm gonna make full use of my valuable 8 days!
FYP FYP FYP!

and
and
and,

my lovely BF text me this:
"Today you're boyfriend-less already! Welcome to my world :) "
Okay, thanks lovely for welcoming me to the "boyfriendless world"..
That's pretty encouraging.


and,



These days I don't know what happened...
It seems like my name was called everywhere anywhere anytime (by friends disturbing me)
and today;
My Name cost me a whole loads of questions!!
I have to answer so many questions in just a lesson.
but somehow,
It was fun and challenging.

It's been so long since I last did a debate.
But due to time constraint, the entire debate session wasn't very appealing.
but nevertheless, we tried our best.
"Are sales person made or born with?"

By all means,
our facilitator loves to see how we kill each other in class,
esp the "cold call" session which was so so so FUNNY!
"Sir, you mean 9pm in the morning?" by Ismadi.
Ohmygod, am I to laugh or to cry?
haha

But due to this debating session, we did very minimal on prospecting which,
COST (causes) my quiz to have such a HIGH score.

and,
I did a super LONG RJ, marketing that very someone luh!
"you people will be amazed luh!"

Anyways,
I dug something.














A very unfriendly bunch of players. See their face!
haha.



I'm tired.
perhaps after some wawa-ing, i'm gonna bed!



xoxo,
JESSIETHEGREAT



P/s: My brader coming back TOMORROW!