Photobucket





9:14 PM
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Starting off with ::

My cute Friends


-

Today;
Or shall say these days, I have been staying in school till late.
I'm feeling so tired, my health wasn't functioning well.
Econs made me seriously tired and stressed up.
Thou it wasn't very difficult but I've no motivations to stay focus.
I tried my best but I just felt so tired.
Monday will be having the Very First UT, Econs.
Good thing is, as it's the First UT therefore chapters covered will be little.
Hurray~
Anyhow,
today was kind of stressful for us, we went up for xh's help.
Again, my classmate Kelvin Mark who's going bonkers therefore we brought him to xh.
Thanks xh for the help and Mic who's trying her very best in catching up!
And,
I managed to understand at the end of the day.

+

we gave WinniethePek a surprise!
We celebrated her birthday in Advance!
I know I must have pissed her for waiting for me so long, but I trust you believed in what I've said in asking you to accompany me, isn't it? keke
I know that these days I have been always alone.
=((
And Thanks janice who's always around. ((=

And we did a very quick and nice celebration for her!
*Somehow money became a very sensitive issue these days*

WinniethePek, hope you love and appreciate and promise to live happily and NEVER EMO again okie?
((=

*thou our cake has always been the same for MANY PEOPLE, but it's the thoughts that count and we turned a new leaf, we no longer "played dirty!
hahas.


After the celebration, we went to E1 hot court ..
Some had their meals, some sat at a far table for chit-chat session and Jessie's RJ session.
Jessie doesn't want to write her RJ for 5hours this time.
Therefore, she gave her fullest attention in her writings and ignored her surroundings.
lol.

After which, 3 of them (WinniethePek, Jessie and Janice) rot over at W1 for some time-passing moments.

-

"An anonymous at the age of Primary 5, was so nice that she intended to buy ALL RICOLA's FLAVOR sweet for her classmates due to saving up and when she managed to have $50, she went out to buy and somehow she lost her $50 on the way but yet, she still want to get those sweets for her classmates, and she dug out her money and continue her kindness in treating her classmates.

&

At an even younger age, whenever she woke up early in the morning, she would buy breakfast for her family and even buy her dad's favorite coffee and newspaper for him."


- What I'm trying to convey here was, why is there such a nice person on Earth?
Perhaps I don't meet many around but, I just find her so nice.
I asked her, who taught you to buy breakfast, all these for ya family?
She said, by nature.
I mean, it's like, it's so wonderful to have such a daughter at home, thou now, she just divert the GOODNESS to her boyfriend.
~that's common anyway.

And Seriously,
to think about myself as compared to her, I find that, I'm so-lacking behind thou I know I shouldn't compare but well, it's like, certain things I think I can never be able to do it, She can!
She's so Caring and She's Really nice.
She took care of you when you're sick, and I mean FULLEST CONCERN that she gave.
DAMN.
How can A person be like this?
Is she an angel in disguise?
Now, I'm gonna see her differently, perhaps she's really a guardian angel that God send for me.

Ok, I love her to bits.

"Often I wonder, why can't I be like her? Perhaps I could but, there's a limit that one can go"
I'm glad I have her. I shall learn.
Thou I'm always so mean so bad but ...,
because I'm just "playful by nature".
If one day, I was slapped because of my playfulness, I deserved it.


and,

Do i Sound weird in mentioning those above?
- but those are seriously my hweelings.


-

Anyways,
Thursday is nearing.

When I came online this morning, Lafina chatted with me.
She asked how am I going to prepare for the interview, she called the management to ask how will the interview be like and she told me, it will be hell loads of questions from the judges.
She asked about my dressing, and she wanted us to cab there together as proposed by kel earlier on but hrmms, a cab can't take in 5 people that she didn't know.
By all means,
I'm fine to cab there alone.
and,
Seriously, sigh, can anyone help me with the interview?
I felt so listless in doing anything to help myself.
God Bless and Let me win. LOLOL.

-

FYP tomorrow, therefore I couldn't be present in Wendy's house.
Sorry, my FYP means a lot to me and it's the First meeting after 2weeks which is terribly terrible.
And Mr Hong is going to die so terribly (he knew why) but hope things will settle as time goes by.

-
I'm gonna sleep early tonight.


God Bless everyone.
xoxo