Simply Gorgeous Grand Final
Giraffe Bar and Restaurant Jessie was least prepared as somehow her heart died.
After school, met up with Janice, rushed to washroom to get myself changed and touch-up!
It was pretty rush.
Funniest thing was, I was squatting in front of the mirror in the washroom,
and Lafina barged in wanting to look for me but yet, she missed the sight of me.
Till she take a 2nd glance, spotted and said "
Jess, Hurry up!"
Okay, I quickly picked up my bag and off I went off with them.
We were rushing like mad.
It was raining and queues for cabs are extremely LONG too.
So, we called for cab and within 2 mins, it arrived.
We praised the uncle as he was too efficient. LOL.
But well, we reached the place at around 5pm which is my time slot for interview!
Basically the final held it in the way through interviewing by panel of judges.
We stepped in, and the MANAGEMENT team was so welcoming and, wow~
A sense of Pleasant feeling.
I was there "
Hi Hi, how do I address you, hello, hi, hello, hi hi, good evening, hi, thank you etc ... "
They ushered us in and let us take a rest before the entire thing starts.
I'm going first and before that, I had a photoshoot session with them.
Well, comment about myself was, I failed in one of them because I was out of idea of how to POSE?
2 Locations of photoshoot, First I did a great job, second was clueless. =_=
After which, I was ushered to THE INTERVIEW.
I WAS LIKE WOW!
I commented, "
there are so many judges"
Judges were seated in a round dining table, there are SIX.
Leona, one of the management team introduced the judges to me.
Alright, straight to the point, I REALIZE I WAS PROMPT A MILLION QUESTIONS.Let me state whatever I could still recall::1. Wow Jessie, you are well-dressed/groomed, you truly put in your effort.
J: Thank you and smile. (
you know my smile just seems like giggling. duh.)
2. What are the 5 Must-DO things before you go for a nightout?
(
Promise not to laugh at my responds)Ans: FIRST, I must WASH my HAIR. (
bloody, you must be thinking why am I saying this! basically this entire interview, I used all my critical thinking skills and true-heart speaking!)
With that, I would feel extremely refreshing and all out to be ready for a party!
SECOND, I will do all necessary cleansing toning and moisturizing ...
THIRD, I will definitely put on my MAKEUP as I feel that it's essential for all woman to enhance their beauty.
FOURTH, I will skim through my wardrobe and find the most pretty outfit to dress myself for the night!
LAST BUT NOT LEAST, Sprayed on my perfume (
with my expressions and body language) and I'm ALL READY to be out!
(
with loads of smile on my face)
Comments: WOW, your 5 steps are just like the COMPLETE PACKAGE!
3. a cut in question: How did you have that eyelash?
Ans: Well, it's fake lashy. (= Let me share with you, it works better than mascara and it's convenient too!
Comment: Wow, thanks, I'm going to try it out!
4. How would you be a role model for the youth?
Ans: Basically I will convey the message of telling them "to be yourself and never be someone else!" etc etc (
couldn't really remember, oh yes, I ended this question with MOST Importantly, STUDY HARD!).
5. What are you doing currently? And what would you like to be in future?
Ans: I'm a student etc etc... I would like to be an AirStewardess in times to come as I love meeting new people and love bringing smile and great services to people. I find it challenging and it's always pleasant to provide people with the best service that I could.
(
Somehow I feel that I'm interviewing for AS).
Cut in: SIA right? You would want to be in SIA right? Or British airways, all the airlines that she named etc etc...
And the lame Jessie replied: "
Definitely SIA, support Singapore and be a SQ girl"
=_=
6. What will you display to people if you're the Ambassador of Simple Skin Care?
7. Have you ever have a memorable event/beauty event that you attended and you're feeling best about it?
Part of the ans: Everyone here is a winner, even thou I did not win the first or second, my heart feels the best as everyone on stage is a winner.
etc etc...
8. Your votes are amazingly high, how did you manage to get that?
9. What is one thing that you would like to tell the whole world?
etc etc....
Somehow,
I realize I had so many questions and all are answered truthfully sincerely from my heart.
(=
Lafina said, she had only 4 questions and questions asking about how she maintained her skin.
Alice got better challenging question and she said she had around 5 questions.
Now, Am I lucky or am I ...?
But well, it's over, God Bless for all participants!
(=
-
Oh yes, before the interview, when we were in cab, Lafina was very confident as she said she was well prepared with almost all questions that she can expect.
Alice called and told her what questions she got,
she replied "Chey~ so easy, I'm prepared for it!"
I was like, Wow~ alright, good for you as at that point of time, my mind is still blank and I didn't want to think.
LOL.
Overall, it was a smooth session and I enjoyed myself for gaining this experience.
((=
Thanks all friends who supported and wished me luck.
Love ya all!
Thanks Jan for being there.
((=
-
Some pics to share::




thanks Kel for taking the last pic with almost retaking of 5times with THIS STANDARD. laughs* After which, Jan and I had some romantic session and dinner. Munching on to Cha Soba.
And Jess's RJ session for 30minutes this time!
((=
End of Day.
Loves*