It's another Friday...Friday always meant to be the happiest day of the week.Friday always have to work out a lot and strains a lot.Never mind about Friday.-
Some sharing::
One fine day, in school, I was walking to the washroom and once I stepped out of my class, I heard loud music (Techno) coming out from another side of the level.
As I walk nearer, I was really wondering if this is a school.
Not to bother, I visited my washroom and when I'm out,
I saw some guys doing the shuffle dance outside their classes where the music came from.
I was like O_O OMG..
I almost burst out giggling therefore I left quickly.
It's cool of them but I just find it..., funny? Outside classes, being so happening! Wow!
Maybe I would try to learn to dance, it's really cool.
Depends on individual liking.~
(=
-
Alright, my Yuan and KC came over.
I'm lost for words now.
till then...