Photobucket




An explanation
12:16 AM
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Shouldn't Let "Tears drop in red bean soup" scare everyone off.

Things happened, always, for a reason.
Tears, Laughters, Anger, Anxiety etc etc...
All happened for a reason.
-

Still, Life goes on?
Picking myself up, hoping for a better path.

-

One very important thing,

Dear friends (you guys know who you are),

I truly Appreciate whatever you guys had done for me which in return I told ya guys, I'm scared because (It's not my Birthday) and yet I'm receiving so much from you all. Seriously, I can't take it.
I asked myself, I talked to myself, somehow I wish you guys weren't so good to me, do I really deserve all these?
I felt that I'm spolit. Not only I will feel that I'm spoilt, I wouldn't learn any lesson from this case if you guys continue to treat me so good.
Yes, I may look strong, but perhaps I'm really strong?
I just hope for equity.
I sincerely Appreciate all ya doings.
I seriously felt them thou I express little gratitudes.

Also, to some individuals, I hope (you) will see how much I appreciate you even without me saying in face as I'm not good with words.

A million thanks to all.

Loves,
Jessie



P/s: God Bless everyone.