Let me use my bery gud engerish to write this post!As I nid to cwarify sumthing for uninvited readers who misunderstand my blog and backstabbed me.P/s: (Dear chun long, don't worry you're not an uninvited reader!)I received comments saying that I'm crazy.WHY?Becoz at mui sidebar dere's tis "Bi's Travel Log" which clearly states "BI's" yet cute people tot it's me who traveled and yet my human living body is still around in SG.I don't have split personality la dei.It's my Boyfwen's travel log.Fwens in touch wif me wud noe it's my boyfwen la!and,next time don't assume, don't know, ASK!plus my blog caters to Fwens luh! Not people who read and jealous luh!OK,End of speech.(Freedom of speech in SG)-
-
-
For Friends
Shootings earlier on was fun, I like.
But the weather and tiredness are Killers, I dislike.
Stickiness made me irritated &
Friends dragging my time for output caused me Crazy.
And when I'm tired, I will go Crazy!
Alright Wendy, I supposed you saw how I was just now.
That was still the least, not till the extreme.
Location was at
Botanical Garden where I saw no Flowers.
Plus all I see was, MAN & WOMAN (
not Singaporeans)
Plus,
I hate Dirty Toilets. =(
and,
I can't take it when I have a sucker friend but still, I love her.
and,
An anonymous asked "
On Sunday, where can you find most Indonesians?"
A Stupid girl answered confidently "
LUCKY PLAZA LA"
alright,
Anonymous replied "
Please la, Indonesia la, what Lucky Plaza!"
Fine~ anonymous shamed that stupid girl.
We crapped a lot today.
We popped by to say Hi to Mr Stew.
and
"
5 RP students(4 females, 1 male) met an accident while crossing the road near Funan IT Mall after finding Stewart. 4 died as they scream when they saw the vehicles coming towards them and the vehicles knocked them all down & 1 survived as she was there singing 我永远怀念你。。 温柔的心,怀念你。。 (再见!我的爱人 By 邓丽君) "
extracted from WinniethePek.Alright, I'm the survival! that's why I'm here blogging, in case people thought I'm having split personality again!
lol.
After which, we had some shoots again thou I'm super tired.
And finally we went for dinner as we were starving.
Happening part begins when we were in CAR!DAMN.
Xh's parents gave us a lift!
AND can you imagine 3girls 1 guy squeezing behind and Chatting like market?
And my task was to laugh like an idiot. hahahaha!
And wendy's "3 minutes of silence, 5minutes of silence doesn't work at all!"
And Finally, that Sucker was constructive for ONCE.
by commenting about "Long" and "Chun".. which sounded damn true!
(
Sorry, I couldn't reveal too much here as it's . . . . .. . )
Absolute Top Secret Among Us.
-
Oh yes, I yet to comment about the food i ate earlier which was totally SUCKS.
Forget it. It's the prawn mee from Makansutra.
=(
And thanks Wendy for shelling prawn FOR ME!
((=
-
At this very moment, I had a short STM,
and I totally forgot how to continue.
Stay tuned for photos tonight or . . . ((=