Yey, I went for bowling!
This is my new Interest after my first Bowl with Dearest!
Since my holiday has only left with 1 Sweet short month, I shall make Bowling as my Temp Hobby!
And,
I'm gonna bug my Dearest to bowl with me!
*blinks blinks*
Anyways,I don't really have any pictures related to our bowling session today due to:::everyone was busy bowling and creating excitement.but Winnie.. . .. ...^^We settled at Mac as Ms BQH wants to eat...And I Ate ice cream...Fattening -Some pics to show:::
That's Winnie who always lend me her phone for MMS. Thanks gal.
There are only six of us!
Me and superconcentrateqianqian
Mel Me Winnie!Get Sick of my Face bah!!!Wendy trying to toy my face & turn me ugly:::
"Jess smile~ .. whatever~ your hands covered your mouth... But your eyes show that you're smiling... "
I have cuter pictures at Mel's phone =P
"Do something with that Nail polish brush! "
yadaa~(more over at mel's phone~~ )and..and...and....
I wanted to have a passport pic taken!and if you see clearly, why is that Damn Bottle in between my THIGHS??! LOLOLSo unglam~Plus, my expression is not suppose to be like this too!All Wendy's fault... When she helps me take this pic earlier on, It's super hilarious!- I couldn't explain the scene then...HAHA.That's the end of today's date!---And...And.......And............Poor dawnyang.
Many just can't accept people with cosmetic/plastic/whatever surgery before.
And people friggin' digged her things out and insult.
How lifeless can people be?
Plus, some can really be PI to even dig out her affairs and make drastic assumption.
Once again,
How lifeless can people be?
She's not your kins, dear...
http://photo.xanga.com/clapbangkiss/0a5c0174446225/photo.html
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh3i86xfYWmm7OjMqRgwuQ_69d2Om7E_TDI_7YCsERyOwVyFuAiueNnHPBezL12dWOEArlqxjrON4VHLrhKNW6E-Th4vmz49zkD_yPzxyWTENLtxOSFCjKcUF4MZwDGHrQLwyp0pA/s1600-h/Pix+051.jpg
See those links and if you're really observant, you will find something.
This is how serious those people can dig out.
Scary!
and this:
http://www.cozycot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24623
You will see every exciting things.
like::
http://www2.ch8.mediacorptv.com/starawards/images/1122_pix03_B.jpg
&
http://8.mediacorptv.sg/imagegallery/store/php1FIQGf.jpg
Don't tell me you can't see the difference, unless you're having some sores or something!
Anyways,
It's their own life!
Good Luck!
-And.........And...................And...............................Most Importantly,I MISS MY PRECIOUS DEAREST HUBBY!>.<Come back fast for me, seriously missed.