Photobucket





7:27 PM
Saturday, March 29, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

The whole day, what accompany me was, viwawa.
Basically I was too bored and all I could do was to find some entertainment.
I have an assignment on hand but I've no motivation to do it.

and I bloody sprained my neck.
Hope it will recover asap.

&
&

I'm seriously bored but I tell myself,
never to think too much or anything negative.

I happened to pop by my friend's blog and I've 2 things to comment about.

First:

Future MRT destinations.













Good thing about this will be: It will be so so convenient to travel around in SG.
but,

How many old people will understand the map???
It's far too messy and complicated for them..
Even myself have to take quite some time to picture them out.
Duh.

-
-

Next thing that I saw was::

Steven Lim is truly a superb disgrace to humans on Earth.
I wouldn't want to post his bloody face on my blog.
If you're interested, go to youtube, search for TAGS like "Steven Lim on Edison .. ."

I tell you, you will seriously feel disgusted and wonder why is he a living thing.
And how can anyone let him lay his hands on your brows?
OMG.

Scaring me.
-
-

Alright, that's all for now.
Hoping that my bf will be back fast as...
been so much and so far...


xoxo,
J