Photobucket




Pictures Post
1:00 AM
Saturday, March 29, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Before I start off with anything, I shall post my New Classes!































































-Credits to yandao.com

( Click to Enlarge and you will know who's in my class and Comment all you want! )

And if you realize, it's always the-one-of-the-race without faces..
That yandao.com guy is so .... mean huh!!!
Don't know if it's coinci or he did it... Duh.

&
&

Many are same as Many
and,
TingTing, Gina, Liling, Jaclyn, Vernice & many more are in the same class as JunHong too!
He showed me and I was there pointing "there~ this is good, this this and this also very good."
haha.


And I wouldn't want to mention how my meeting went just now.
Duh.
Scary monster attacked again.
BAHHHH.

-
-

Alright,

I will briefly post some pictures about "days out with friends".

Start off with bro and I ::




































































Seriously, I don't like my fringe already.
=(
Never gonna cut it again.





Duh.
-
-
-


Next up,
Out with girls and 1 guy::
















What else? Toilet pictures.










































































Why are they laughing at me?














Yadaa yadaa

=(













And, who did this??

The evil twins!






















Always covering my face!































her lo, who covered my face with her 2 fingers!

-
-
-

Then... home visit::





















The kitchen.






















The Antique clock. & when it strikes , . . . . O.O









The teapots...




























The mader's shoe rack.






















The bathroom.






















When I was using the washroom, all I can see was flashes outside the door.
And as expected, when I came out, everyone's snapping.
*Don't know for what SHIT!
yaddaaa..





















and and and, AM I THAT SCARY?? oh? perhaps.





















And what I'm trying to show here was, the showerhead is... BIG





















Almost bigger than my FIST! and it looks like meat tenderizer! hahaha
















And, THIS PICTURE, I Climb up to snap it for her, acting as a pervert.
Duhs.




















And this is what I will do when my BF leaves me...
-

Last but not least,
Some pictures to soothe our achy heart::




















Sunset.















The end.
-
-
-

As for the FOUR GIRLS, will update once I receive all pictures.
(=



Truly thank guys for being around and always so encouraging and supportive!
Thou we seldom chat at times but thanks for all messages.
(=

I believe my dearest Adrian will treat me the best yea?
Will share with you guys soon!

Stay tuned!



xoxo,
J