Photobucket




Let me tell the Story
10:17 PM
Friday, March 28, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

These few days, my posts have been scaring people.
Yes, indeed I wasn't alright. Was fine and un-fine.
My emotions were unstable.

To clarify what exactly happened (in case misunderstandings occur)
Let me tell the story::

Lil brat was always doubtful of Man.
Man went for a 9days flight and just merely 9days,
many things happened.
Due to lil brat's paranoia, she felt jealous of Man's outing.
She started thinking a lot, feeling unfair of how she was treated.
Then, she stood in his shoes and tried to be understanding.
Her emotions calmed.
Somehow it was stirred when she RSS A-Newly-Added-Contact in Man's mail.
She felt total devastated as they have their own-past-to-change agreement.
And Lil brat couldn't take it anymore and decided to file a break-up.
Man was totally sad and explained to her what's going on.
He felt unfair that Lil Brat couldn't trust him despite of how much he did in this r/s.
And so,
Man called her from Taiwan to have a talk.
Lil Brat was touched to see how Man put in to salvage this r/s.
Lil Brat told herself to be more understanding and be more optimist.
They will be better, may gob bless them.

No more next time.
This Love, Once in a lifetime, to be upheld by Adrian & Jessie.

(Some missing parts)

And that's the end of this short story.
I thank all friends who concerned.

And,
Friends, I guess you all should stop confiding to me, be it how fruitful my advises are, how great can I be a listener, I felt totally ashame as I couldn't even handle my own r/s.

I wish everyone to have a bless r/s.
I'm glad that my best friend found a nice man, be appreciative gal!
You know who you are. (=
(I'm not comparing anyone here but just trying to sound her out)


Now, all I wish for is just the end of 9days and getting to see him.
That's all.
I love him.

-
-
-