|
Critiques, Random, Life, Pictures, Whatever
Shortly, 2 weeks, there can be many things happening around.Let alone, 1 day!Well, let me share about what's going on around me for the past dayss as of remembered.On one particular day, I dated Yin and Mal for OG private sales.Yuan wasn't around as she was busy so somehow we were swapping position between the two on-going sales (Isetan and OG).Malvina's niece was there, she was so cute and just, very cute.It was pouring so heavily that day and I was so weak due to some circumstances but still, I told myself to be present for this private sales as I'm gonna buy this and that!haha... picture shows: Yin, Mal, Jess
and. .. ...
Someday, I participated in a 21st Birthday party.And, how amazing can this be? Only 3 active participants!Thanks to one friend who sent us there (Elias Rd, Pasir Ris)No car = die!Basically it wasn't a party I shall say, because 21st birthday always have a problem which is..... too many different groups of friends = we do our own things!And who's present in this party? (known) Picture shows: Birthday Yang, Jess, Feng
picture shows: Birthday Yang with the superman cake.
The birthday Yang was one of my nicest friend in Sec school days.You know, those typical nice man who's always willing to help and lend a hand 24/7.^ anyways, Happy Birthday to him and more 21st to come....and......my laptop was on vacation.meanwhile, I participated in another activity.Heading back to Pasir Ris once again.My class 64r's Chalet.I was lucky enough to bump into Huixian and headed there together.Best thing was,chalet's door was all opened with no one's present.And Winnie was all shocked to see me at the door.I'm a ghost? perhaps..Then,even powerful thing was, only Mel, Mel's bf, Winnie, Wendy, Qh were present.A class consist of only that little people.HAHA.So, we sat down and played Majong.How to say..., they looked down on me, thinking I'm a noob who doesn't know how to play, true la but just days before, I just played with bestfriend and boyfriend.Basically, the tiles almost cracked.Everyone's talking in the way like we were another country apart.Oops, I shall say, Shouting, not talking.And that cute mel went to microwave Otahs!and the whole place was infested with SHIT smell.Faints~The only picture that was taken when I'm there: picture shows: Jess with QH's V I supposed.And who knows?I received a call and i'm off to ... picture shows: Fyp allocation FYP meeting.wait wait wait,Before that, I met up with my dearest, had dinner with him and then...I'm off to meeting which last till next morning.How amazing!!I slept for only 2hours.Follow up,  pictures above show: adrian jessie egg that I made for him.
and..and...my laptop went to service herself at Fujitsu.Getting herself a new LCD.Duh. Pictures show: Fujitsu and AdrianJessie
And, the next day,She reformatted herself and she became a new she!Thanks linc and some casino kids around.Plus.............The same day, I went to change my jeans size.Glad that I'm still able to change it.Phew~and it was the day where Adrian was captured by plane and I'm all alone....Also, till recent I met up with Dearest .. Pictures show: JessieAdrian
and
The combi.- Those days weren't very good but still, our persistence made us stay. After rains, there's always sunshine and rainbows. As long we believe, no matter how much tears, its all worthwhile. -
And now, he's off to his 9days flight.Somebody kill me.Fruitful days await for us alright (=Be back fast.-Now,Critiques.Seriously::Students nowadays are truly fortunate.Fancy seeing SecStudents carrying HP, playing PSP etc,if back then, I'll catch you for sure (i'm a prefect but well, I'm a friendly one) so, it was just saying.It's like No-Law, you get what I mean?and,I truly dislike my school by all means.Lucky there are nice people I meet else, I hate this school for sure.I just find it so darn lousy.I will never encourage people to come my school.The only thing we get to learn here would be,Confidence in speaking.at least, I felt.Other than that, everything fail...Plus, I still gonna eat the same old food once again, it's so pissing-me-off because the smell of the foodcourt just turn my appetite sour!Grghhh...And,practically,I have forgotten what I wana say!haha...-Oh yes,I get to chat with dearest just now and he's in TPE now.I'm so sad as I miss him so so so a lot-much! Pictures show: Baby and him.
Cry Cry Cry,8 more days...------Random:I'm sad to know about a couple (not related to me) was somehow separated.I felt sad.I have always supported them and love viewing their happy moments.It's all about envy and never jealous.Their love is the most Real, True that I felt.but now,... sigh.-Alright, at this hour, I ought to catch some rest.Love, I miss you......xoxoxoxoxo,J - 2.52am
Next up: Fun with gals and rots etc...
|
|
|