This trip was planned 3 days before the departure date. We were simply lucky to get the trip going and at a cheap deal! And why is it Genting? Because we don't have days to spare as you know... he's a busy man! plus ++ It's not the Venue that matters, it's the company that suffice ^^ and, we Truly enjoyed! I'm seriously very happy and enjoyed my days with him! We went for all themeparks where I can practically say that It was our first time because my family was strict in the past where I'm not allowed for rides etc ...
All I can say is, I'm truly happy! May these memories be kept eternally! (=
Let the pictures do the talking yea?
(not all pictures will be posted as I don't have so much patience to upload =X)
Setting off at 6.00 am -
Yes, I know that he keeps bringing lil one into the picture!
Tadaa! That's our coach!! Nah, not the bus in front! ^^
*Mr.Adrian ~ I keep disturbing him to stow compartments etc **
The little one. ((=
During the Journey!
And finally, we reached! YEY! See, lil one smiling!
In the lobby... Had a long long long waiting time.
And, we visited Ripley's Believe it or not! Interesting pictures between this two!
Dear trying to carry that old man who's trying to snap me! duh!
Dearest photo-taking skills! yadaa..
Lovingly Us~
Match sticks made!
He was bitten by shark yet alive!
another one-
Baby on the huge huge chair!!
I'm on the luckiest chair!! ^^
OoPs, the man in the oven!
And, the bird cagged dwarf -
Big hand Vs My Hand!
Distorted us!
Fine, the books are dropping~
My exaggerated expressions + I tried my best to bend already..
Underwater? Obviously not.
And, My baby is a Pearl! ^^
My man who's actually quite tall! I mean, the right man.
Unlike me, the short one.
Urmms, if you realize, the entire place is slanted. ~~
Mirror tricks!
TIES!!
Indoor Ferries wheel.
Paris?
4D Motion Master.
Baby's in too! haha
Archery! I'm afraid of breaking my arms so I didn't try it!
His results! the Right board! ^^
Overview of indoor
and:: I'm sorry to post this but gals who have seen the email yrs ago will find this familiar! YUCKS!!! NIGHTMARES!! I promise the below pictures will be fruitful, NO MORE DISGUSTING ONES!!
My darling!
He won this parrot for me!!! ^^
And, I wouldn't want to show this but... just let you guys laugh at me!!
and Well, leaving the place on 27th...
Sorry for my retard face. and well, BYEBYE GENTING!
. . . .. ... Most Importantly, We had our Passport Chopped together! There's lots of fun and happiness behind all these. Friends, get along for a fun or r&r trip, relax yourself and be... HAPPY!
More trips coming up if we have the time! (=
I LOVE YOU, DEAR.
xoxoxoxoxo
P/s: Happy Birthday Dearest QianHui.
Pauvre de moi
"Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are."