Photobucket




Jessie is having kind of many contest lately *laughs
11:17 PM
Friday, February 15, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Let Love be Your Muse

ok, I'm simply just too free and missing him so I did that ^
Vote for us if you like to.

-

Slept at 5am yesterday therefore I was super unable to join the rest to Linc's house.
So Sorry about it.

Now, I'm feeling better as in not that sick, I start to eat junk foods but well, I don't see ba kua anymore.
Sad to realize that those fresh ba kuas are gone.
=((
Someone deliver it to my house? keke

-

I miss my dearest...
He's coming back tomorrow ((=

*sad that Jan is not in Aljunied tomorrow.







My cute little nugget.











It's cold in... (I forgot which country) lol.





- find these pictures cute, so share with you guys.
(call me crazy again~)













-
The picture depicts a rainbow that I saw on that particular date. When can I see another? Someone deliver it to my house?


-

News of a Young Man death

My friend's friend.
Basically what I can comment is that, "the world is getting defenseless. We don't know what's going on around anywhere anytime. All I can say is, cherish every moments you have as you never know the next second, what might happen. "

Sigh.

-

Anyway,
I miss Sheryl.
The small cute girl whom I met in my Yr 1 Sem 1.
Just thought of her recently.


Alright,
I must learn to turn in early.

Nights pal.
TATA