Photobucket





1:14 AM
Saturday, February 23, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Hurray! he's coming back!
been days.
going for a short getaway soon, hopefully.
. . .

I'm in love with Chanel Foundation! It's nice, as in the case.
haha!
-

Anyhow,
I came to realize, I'm going year 3.
Some say slow, but well, for me, I think it's fast!
A blink of eyes, I'll leave the school soon.
From how we been through matriculation till commencing of day 1(Successful computing class),
till changing of classes sem after sem.
The one thing that didn't change was..., our school foods.
and, from how we wanted so much to becoming a Year 2 students so as to overpower the year 1s has now become redundant as , we are going year 3.
Another 8months of lesson and well, truly BYEBYE to school.
Sigh.
It's gonna be hard next year.

How I wish Feb last forever...
~


Dip in Tourism, anyone?